Friday, August 2, 2013

23 things that makes me happy/I love.

1. Food! Hihi no need for explanation.
2. Straight 8-hour sleep. Yes please, solid 8 hr sleep will definitely one of the things that will make me happy!
3. 90's songs. Period.
4. Minion's laughter. I love them because you love them. Bihihihi..
5. Love letters. Or just letters? Or looking-for-me letter. Haha so cuuute!
6. Long talks. Serious talks and bullshit talks. I love it.
7. Walking.
8. Supermarkets.
9. My baby girls: Baby Dean and Baby Jean. My happiness!! <3
10. Campings, I love sleeping in tents. Oh, and bonfires!
11. Friends complete season and Peach Girl. Oh sheeesh I die!!
12. Libraries and bookstores. They make my heart stops for a minute!
13. Sleepovers!!!
14. Long hugs!! Power hugs.. Ahhh.. Feels like heaven.

15. Being around with the people of same level of my craziness, sentiments, and seriousness..
16. Orange roses. (yeah, you..)
17. Lying under the stars.. Ahhh.. Relaxxxxing..
18. Whoooole body massage!
19. Scrapbook.. Journals.. Im a sentimental person. Hihi I love keeping old things..
20. Cuddling.
21. Fireworks. And lets fall in love over and over..
22. Realizing its already weekend..oh, feels good!
23. A boyfriend who makes medicine when im sick, put Vicks on my chest, puts me to sleep after long night at work, helps me dress up when I am too sleepy to change, go shower with me, combs my hair, reminds me of the time so I wont be late, let me use his jacket and socks when im cold, cooks for me, fix the faucet, the lamp, the holes on the wall, and can murder rats! (im dreaming I know, but he's real, he's out there somewhere..)

No comments:

Post a Comment