Thursday, November 21, 2013

WISHLIST ^_^

HI!!

its almost Christmas and i am back again with my Christmas wishlist hihi. i know this may sound selfish to some of you because of the tragedy happened recently and here i am making my wishlist. *wink* (selfish are those who dont want motorola to be upgraded to kitkat. lol joke). ANYWAY... please dont laugh at my list for some of them are just silly.


















  1. MAROON BLANKET. yes, maroon. because i love blankets and my favorite is maroon. laugh now.
  2. SNUG-A-HUG PILLOW. hihi. i just loooove to snuggle..
  3. PIZZA BED SLEEPING BAG. yummyyy.. if you'll notice, it seems my list is all about sleeping. eeeehhh i feel old!! but hey look. this pizza bed really looks yummy. i wanna have a delicious sleep!
  4. EARPLUGS. yes, related to sleeping again.
  5. RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES. if you know bastie, then you'll know why i need this. *wink*
  6. EBOOK READER. i have this on my list last year and still here. haha. dont judge. <3
  7. HARUKI MURAKAMI BOOKS. i just love his books.
  8. PENS. oo i love to write and i love receiving pen(s) from people. it always gives me the "omg i can see stars" feeling.
  9. CLIP LAMP. studious ako eh lololol. 
  10. LETTERS. yeah i am a sentimental person and i always feel loved when someone writes me a letterrrr. love it. 
  11. ORANGE ROSES. hihi im a girl!!!
  12. SWIMSUIT. eeee loooook they're for *ehem* flat chested ladies *ehem* eee anu ba. ang cute ng design!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment