Sunday, November 25, 2012

I can feel the spirit of Christmas..

Few more days and its December!!! Yayyy! :) Im excited for Christmas!!! Well, I'm always am. Its my favorite time of the year. Family reunions, delicious foods, lights everywhere, love everywhere, cold nights, and gift giving :) And for all those things and more, I always welcome December with open arms.

I'm thinking of making a wishlist, a Christmas wishlist. But I guess I'm too shy -or not- to blat it out to you people. Haha! But seriously, I cant think of anything I REALLY want this Christmas.. maybe some L-O-V-I-N' would do ;) Geez.. Although, quite honestly, when it comes to gifts, Im too easily pleased by almost anything. Why not take a look, here's mine :


  • MOLESKINE - shizznit! i love it!! or anything paper, notebook whatever. 
  • PEN/S - see, i just love writing.. i used to collect pens before, but i'd still love to have some. :)
  • BOOK/S - anything will do, OMG i'd go crazy and ba-na-na for books. 
  • SLEEPING MASK - sleeping eye mask for my ultimate comfort. lol
  • E-BOOK READER - :P i lost my ebook reader before. it felt so bad it felt like i lost someone special. i need one. :P
  • A NICE MUSIC PLAYER - oppss! electronic again. sorry! i just love music, i need one. bohoho
  • TRIP TO EUROPE - *crossed fingers*
  • HUGE HUGE TEDDY BEAR - i never had one. period.
  • HARIBO - and make me happy :)
  • IRON CURLER - blahahaha!
  • ORANGE ROSES - i think orange is strange, and i love receiving flowers just so you know.
  • A THREADMILL - another electronic. :) 
  • LETTERS - i love letters, or emails. whatever. 

So there, I think that is all for this holiday. What about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment