Wednesday, May 8, 2013

wow its been a while...

How is month of May treating you guys so far? Mines been pretty well. Eh, really? I dont know. A news just came out today and left me shocked! Not really the nerve-wracking kind of news, but yeah, it is somehow close to that.. Actually, the first news came in Monday morning, and then another one came out Tuesday and  today I am still barely breathing.. And tomorrow, I'd prolly be fucked as a cow if someone will bring out some more n-n-n-neeews.

Please..

Oh well, shit happens..

Anyway, as much as I wanted to rant more about those sickening echozz in my life, I'd rather not. Mai-stress lang ako tehhhh! Wala din naman mangyayari.. So, goodvibes goodvibes din pag may time.. BTW, the weekend at Zambales was fun. Too bad, B posted something on her blogspot that is supposed to be (uhhm, what?) for us weird people only.. However, I'm still gonna post some pics here cause Im too lazyyy to write how and where and with whom I spent my weekend.. It was indeed fun *wink* The photos speak for itselves..




Pls excuse the haggardness, everyones on a night shift, pero itataguyod kahit puyat, makabakasyon lang. cheers! :D
On the way. wifi on board eh. sarap lungs!

it was 4hr drive and everyone's sleeping, except me! lol. excited? insomia? kumakain? or nag-eemote? 
Group pictures here and there. Excuse the arrangement of the photos, too lazy to arrange. Heh.





At Anawangin Cove. Dont have photos from Saturday night, dunno why. Maybe we were all too excited to get drunk than to take pics. But it was fun. Had bonfire, bbq, hotdogs, marshmallows, and anything under the moon! Photos below are all from Day 2. 




Opps, this is from Capones. tinatamad na ko iayos. :P





Photos from IG. Too many to post, kaya grid grid din pag may time. :)




Feeling ko pumayat ako, anuberrr.. haha!  

No pics on our way home? Yep.. Alam naaa! hahaha. :) kkfine. More awks and awesome (whatever you may call it) pics on fb and ig. SEEYAH! 


No comments:

Post a Comment