Saturday, March 15, 2014

Life Realizations

I have come to some realizations lately. Maybe because I wasnt busy that much, or am I thinking too much? Whichever, yes, I have realized some random things in the last few days.
Silly things, to be specific.

  • Mashed potato will always be there for me. Yes, I think they're always there for me especially in my bad times. I remember I had an argument with "someone" before and the next day, a friend(now my boyfriend), invited me to his place to taste his mashed potato. It was good. Mashed potato is actually my favorite eversince but I wasnt very vocal about it. Hahaha! Whatevs! Then theres one time last year, when going home from Baler, Rafael was super mad because the van waited forever for some unimportant friend of them/passenger, and we were stucked inside the van for i-dont-know-how-long.. He started being mean and not talking to me. I seriously didnt know how to comfort him or make him feel good. I ran out of things to say, I told him, "its okay, theres leftover mashed potato at home, we'll eat it as soon as we get home." He super laughed and changed his mood. :) its effective I tell you. Then few weeks ago I was having some 'quarter life crisis' and made myself some mashed potato, didnt really made me feel okay, but made me feel full. Haha.
  • Crossfit is fine for me. I think I like it. Yes its cool for me. Not the hardcore ones. But I havent try them yet. :( Maybe soon(not sooo soon), next time! 
  • I wanna have some abs. K FINE. Judge me and laugh at me. Because I find myself funny too. An abs?? Srsly Grace?? But you're too lazy to move.... K fine.
  • I like dark chocolates more than the normal sweet chocolates. Yes. I like them better maybe because I am really not a sweet tooth or D was right when he said 'taste bud changes when you age....' Im getting old. Heh.
  • I am broke. Haha. This is a fake laugh. But I am serious. Ktnxbye.
  • Back-reading your conversations up to the time when you first talked on FB is hilarious. It is. Definitely. You get to read again how you started flirting with each other, how unethical you were when you asked for his number, and so on and so forth. Embarassing yet funny. And priceless. Also, you get to compare your "old" self to your "present" self on how you react on things and situations. Im a bit matured now, hey! Which remind me of the next....
  • Forgiving and caring doesnt mean you still love the person who hurt you.  I do care and wish you the best because I know you are not bad, and you also deserve to be happy. You may have hurt me(its fine now), I may have hurt you(sorry for that), shit happened, there were bad times(i learned a lot), and there were also good times(thanks for that), and I accepted it. No hurt feelings anymore. We all deserve to be happy.
  • Post-its, and reminders to stay on diet is not enough. It may sound so desperate, but yes I made some notes and reminders around the bed so I wont forget to stay on diet. Lolzy. I even draw a sexy body. Still not effective. *shaking my head* I guess I need a stronger motivation especially when theres a toblerone in my closet, some m&m's in my bedside, and mars on the bookshelf. Help!! :( 
  • I have a strong stomach. I have eaten some expired foods recently (e.g. Cheese, chocolates, pancake mix, bread, juice, and idk what else) and look, I still can write! :)
  • Theres always chocolate in every point above. This is bad bad bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment