Wednesday, October 15, 2014

IM SOOORRRYYY

I am back after soooo loooong!!

GOOOSH... I`m going 5 months now here in Switzerland.

Okay, okay, I know its quite confusing because I never updated here. So, to make everything short... I moved here in Switzerland end of May this year and got married 3rd of this month. We got pretty serious and fast. Sounds crazy, but we planned it and thought about it gazillion times.

And yes, it wasnt easy at all moving from the Philippines to Switzerland. (which I will write more about in the next days).
And no, it wasnt so stressful planning a wedding, but I swear you will have those rollercoaster emotions every now and then (which I will write more, again, in the next few days).

I hope I will not forget to write those things I said I will.

PS. I will also write more and share pictures from the wedding maybe in few weeks (if Im not too busy).


Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment