Thursday, November 20, 2014

Its that time of the year again!

Dearest Santa,

I believe I`ve been a good and loving person this year. I dont have much to ask (LOL), but pleeease I want these on Christmas! Ho Ho!


  • Juicer. Ive been wanting this since forever! 
  • Less Oil Deep Fryer. Im a housewife. lel.
  • Baking Tools. I started to love baking since I tasted my very first baked cake. Since then I knew I have the potential. HAHAHA. 
  • Threadmill. I know this is just a dream, and I know this is expensive. So why not dream for it.
  • Divergent Books. I actually already have Divergent, I just wanna have the other 2 books. BUT please Santa, if ever, I want them in ENGLISH and not in Deutsch. Thanks!
  • Dork Diaries. Im still not done with these. 
  • Adultery by Paulo Coelho. I couldnt find any free ebook download on the internet. Sad. I want this book.
  • Bookshelf. Ofcourse for my books. They are just on the floor now. :/
  • Jane Austen Books. Yes, you read it right. 
  • Watch
  • Wedge Shoes. Wiiiink!
  • High Heel Shoes. Im still a girl. 
  • Handheld Sudoku. PLEASE...
  • Winter Jackets. Because I need them. Like, seriously. 
  • Bag. Exactly like the one on the picture. Wink again!
  • Ankle Leather Shoes. Jaaaa..





  • Jewelry Box. Dont worry, I wont ask for jewelries, just a jewelry box so I dont have to put my earings or necklace on the washing machine, or on the dining table, or inside my closet anymore. Wink3x!
  • Make-up Brushes. Sooo cute!
  • FRIENDS DVD Complete Series. I die........... Ive been always dreaming of thiiiis!
  • Peach Girl DVD Set. Again, I die!!! I loveeee this series eversince!!! 




PS. Ive been really good this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment