Friday, July 12, 2013

23 facts about me

1. Im turning 24 next month and I dont know how would I feel about it.

2. Classical music cures my headache sometimes, and helps me put to sleep peacefully.

3. I am always late. Must stop procastinating. Not a very good trait to have, I know.

4. I love dancing since I was a fetus.

5. I am a Miley Cyrus fan. Lol. My bestfriend and I used to dance and video ourselves while dancing hoedown throwdown. Yeah, do the hoedown throwdown!!

6. I have read Twilight series five times when I was 19 or 20.

7. Music and books are on the top list of my stress relievers!



8. Im a crybaby and I dont want people see me crying.

9. I am a passive person. I guess some of you knows this already. So if you are one of those people I trust and share my everything with, please know that I love you that much!

10. Im good at finding nice and real friends. I actually think I have the bestest friends in the world and God blessed me with these bunch of uber super nice and cool super friends coz my other half will be a little late I think. (I dont know)

11. My favorite color is maroon.

12. Lack of sense of humor is a turn off for me.

13. I can sleep without a pillow but not without a blanket. 

14. I listen to anyting music. Pop, rock, jazz, raggae, rap, rnb, hardcore whatever. Call me weird.

15. Our OM(operation manager) asked how can he find my blogsite and I gave him my tumblr account instead. Lol. Hope he wont find this. HI SIR!

16. My first Hollywood crush is Tom Cruise. Top gun baby!

17. We are thirteen in our team and I am the only girl. I love it because I love how theyre treating me as their beybegirl. They can be mean sometimes though.

18. I dont really like combing my hair.

19. Im a sudoku addict!!

20. I still want orange roses..

21. I hate Math. Bigtime.

22. I have my own rule that once I introduced you to my family, you are one hell of a special person for me. Ganooown.

23. My family means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment