Monday, March 4, 2013

030511

Our first date.
Our first library date.
Our first kiss.
Our first cuddling in the rain.
The first time I discovered I love walking.


Yeah. If there's one thing I'm good at, its definitely remembering dates or special events like those. I can still remember everything that happened on that day and the day after that and the day before that day. And I'm fifty shades fucked up now. Well, thank you so much. Fu po.
No, the truth is, I hope I'll stop caring and writing about you because this is really getting old now. Some friends, BFFs, and families are getting tired worrying and listening to the same old shit everytime I turns into drama queen and I can really feel that they sooo wanted to kick my arse everytime that inner sadness chenelin I have pops out. I also can feel myself shooing away that chenelin in me. Move on move on din pag may time. So, this is it pancit.


No comments:

Post a Comment