Saturday, March 30, 2013

I'm in a hurry but...

I wanna take this moment to thank each and everyone of you who took time to visit and maybe read some of my pointless blogs here. I know I've been writing nonsense so it really means a lot to me that you are here. Teheehee!! I love youuu!!
Anyway, since I'm making my thankful moment na, I also want to thank all my friends and family who stays with me whatever happens in whatever situation I'm in. Its biggie for me. They say real friends are hard to
find, but thanks God I have found all these real and honest people around me. Youre all understanding, acceptable, thoughtful, honest, everything! Words are not enough to show you how extremely grateful I am. I hope I could atleast somehow be a good friend to you all as well. ;) I could not explain it furthermore for it will take me 3568939912.9474 days to tell y'all how thankful I am and how much I love all of you! All I know is you guys are my reasons why I am still smiling inspite of every shits I've been through, the reason I keep moving forward and laughing and looking at life positively. Kisses to to all my friends and family around the globe! I love you guys and thank you Lord for giving me these people!

No comments:

Post a Comment