Monday, April 1, 2013

i never knew i have a fan.

So I guess the person who claims to be my biggest fan doesnt even know my URL address. lol.



But anyway, thanks for being a fanatic and a bff to me. I appreciate all your efforts and everything for our friendship. I love that you trust me and treat me as one of the most important person in your life. You're the best and I want you to know that I am not a psycho. lol. hehe. Kidding. I wanna thank you for giving me confidence and making me feel tough even when Im not. You cheer me up whenever I feel shit and all, you encourage me whenever I feel lazy. Thanks also for listening to every dramas I have since the very beginning. Thanks for that dance on our first meeting. For the concern and everything. Its amazing that you can get along with me, you know, on our second meeting I bored you with all my dramas already, and from then on you became my constant listener and vice versa. You know that I love you, and you will always have that special spot here in my heart no matter what. Ive been always so passive when it comes to you, and I wanna say sorry for it, for all the pain and all the unsaid words and times I should've showed you I care for you biiiiigtime, sorry. Sorry for all the whatevers and blah blah blah and sarcasm, I know you hate them. Hihih. I sure know that we can keep everything we promised to each other because as you said, we are the best *team* forever! YEY! 

And remember, you'll be always in my heart my one and only fan! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment