Sunday, December 23, 2012

staying up late,so why not post something.

The last few days/weeks have been a roller coaster of a journey for
me. I've been in all sorts of mood lately.. Happy, sad, then sappy,
then cheerful the next minute, omg I thought I've gone crazy.

Never thought doing things we used to do before will be the only way
to bring me back my sanityyyy! Thanks to my bestfriend B. Oh, how I
love this line from Cher Lloyd's song:
"Wherever you go, just always remember
That you got a home for now and forever And if you get low, just call
me whenever
This is my oath to you
Wherever you go, just always remember
You never alone, we're birds of a feather
And we'll never change, no matter the weather
This is my oath to you"
Lalala...


Catching up on things, walking around, pigging out, laughing
hilariously over random things/people, listening to the most sad and
emo songs, and watching GG series finale! Omg! T'was the best. I
missed this kind of fun! I think I should do this more often to get a
total rid of those shhtloads some SOB gave me. ;)

And now, 24th of December, and still trying to get that "christmas
feeling". Ohhgeez, so sorry for being such a drama azz. I should end
this now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment