Tuesday, December 18, 2012

which reminds me again...

Lol. Its always funny and interesting when someone tells you a story and starts it with, "I was so drunk last night... blah blah blah..."


Oh well.. Which reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend last week. We were talking about ourselves because we just so love hearing things about ourselves. :) nah. We just love talking. Or not. No. We just love hearing stories maybe :)

So, we talked about "BLACK HUMOR". (Which I never knew there's such words/phrase like that). Funny Raffi. Lol. Ssshh.. He just invented that phrase by the way ;). *peace*

What he actually meant was, people being too confident and proud that they almost forgot to say a simple 'thanks' when someone praises them or their work. And he said im one of them. Omg noooooooo! I actually didnt got it at first until he gave me an example of what I usually do.

And. Shit. Yes.

It felt bad realizing that sometimes you become the person you thought you're not gonna be. Phew! I swear I do appreciate everything. Compliments, or any sorts of flattery, I do like them! I like hearing all the loves! I think Im just no good at showing people how appreciative I am. *sigh* I will, this time I promise. And sorry to those people I let down unintentionally, if there's any.

I wanna say my thanks to my friend for all the things you taught me.. For being true and nice all the time. Opps! Sorry not all the time, look at this.



Haha. Peace! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment