Tuesday, December 18, 2012

which reminds me..

That there's a lot of things to be thankful for.

Last last night was epic. Epic crazy. I accidentally dropped my cellphone on the street while on my way to work. Take note, on a BUSY street! I only realized I don't have my phone with me when I was already in the jeepney. I nearly had a heart attack that the first to came in my mind was to ransack and double check my bag, but to my horror and grrrreeeaaaat dismay, its not there! Omg! I almost died! Shesh, I may sound a little overreacting (yes I know I do, but shoot me in the head, I dont care) bacause I still have some extra cellphone with me to replace it BUT no. I just love that phone! I've been using that cellphone for three long years and I love it! I can use it forever! Though not grand, still its my everything.

I tried calling my number hundred of times but no one answers so I just cried all my way to work with people's "why the heck is she crying" look. And I was like, i-just-lost-my-phone-can-you-please-just-bear-with-me?

After couple of hours, I got some messages and phone calls from friends saying they talked to the person who got my phone! Yay! Too bad I can't leave the office so instead of me getting my phone back, my friend suggested he'll get it on my behalf. Omg must be so grateful for having these kind of friends! I feel So lucky! And thanks to the person who gave my phone back, God bless you!

I got my phone back the next day after work and was so shocked, no actually I'm more touched than shocked because some friends were so concerned they called and texted the person holding my phone to give it back to me. Awww. Real friends. They're irreplaceable!

No comments:

Post a Comment