Thursday, February 7, 2013

i need to touch that suso asap!

*wink* Yes you read it right. Suso.

Omg Verona. I don't know what comes first to your mind when you hear Verona. Either Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet or the movie Letters to Juliet. Whichever story, atleast there's Juliet!  Lol. Yeah. So I just figured out last night that Verona is for reeeeaaal! Omg I almost died! A friend from Italy said that that city is just 1 hour drive from their place. WOW! Spell ENVY.
Another thing is, in the movie, there's this area in Juliet's house where people left notes(ehem, love letter) on the wall, waiting for Juliet's secretary to answer them. Isn't it cool? Too bad I forgot to ask D if it also happens in real life. But what D said is that, in that courtyard, there's also a bronze Juliet sculpture. He said the color has faded prolly due to weather and age but theres still one that shines: her right breast. Aha!



That suso. Haha. And as they said, those who touch her right suso shall receive luck in love! REALLY?? Well, who wouldn't need luck?? Ok, so I think I need to fly now to Verona, Italy and touch that suso asap. Lol. I wish..

No comments:

Post a Comment