Sunday, February 10, 2013

steady monday

I wish every Mondays will always be like this; relaxed, peaceful, no
pressure, and no work. What a way to start a new week, huh. Like a
boss. :P

Anyway, since I havent moved for a couple of hours now(how i missed
this alone time.. I only got up for shower and then back now in bed
wearing the same shirt, I swear its so comfyyy!), I got the chance to
spend a lot of time reading friends' FB statuses. :P :P :P Some are
just funny and crazy and entertaining. But most of all theres also
some inspiring quotes. Ye know, quotes to live by. I enjoyed reading
them. I liked it. Some of them may sound cliche to you but still hits
home to me. Here they are:


"You can't take everything seriously. If you do, you
become paralysed, you can't move." -SR


"Sometimes it's just better to let go of
something instead of trying to keep it."


"Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how
much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout
and cry, they won't hear you anymore." - Dr. Krunal


"To do nothing is sometimes a good remedy." - Hippocrates


"Nobody's gonna hold your hand and guide you
through, It's up for you to understand."


"Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream.
That's how I get by." - Jack Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment