Friday, February 1, 2013

life is tough.but you must be tougher!


Phew! Here we are now! Another month has passed by in a blur! I cannot believe its already Feb! What does that mean? A brand new start?? Pretty please!!! After all the BS last month, after all the shocking news and secrets, shit after shit, all the cryings, dramas, joys, laughters, mosquito bites, anything! I think its safe to say any time is a great time to make a brand new start. Wait, does that make sense? Heh.

So, February. I remember two years ago, month of Feb, I sent someone an SMS that changed my whole life. Yes, my whole life. Since then I've been always excited for this month to come.. But you know what, I don't have much time for the pain now so let's just leave it that way and save it for the future entry. Yeah, really. *chuckles*

But. I know. I'm sure. One day I will fall in love again.
One day I will fall in love again, might be tomorrow, or next week or next month, or next year..we will see. But it will happen eventually. So bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment