Thursday, April 25, 2013

kaya magpakabuti ka!

Saw this on my note today:


"You can't hug yourself, you can't cry on your own shoulder, life is all about living for one another, so live with those who love you most."

And it somehow reminded me of the conversation I had with my officemate few days ago that left me so confused and terrible that I had to make mukmok and call a friend if I am really this terrible and not-so-graceful-at-all with some human beings(or maybe I just needed someone to comfort me [that's another story..] after my officemate bashed me with hurtful/truthful words I have to acknowledge). See, that alone pretty explains what that quote is about. No one can live alone. No matter how tough and brave you are, no matter how independent you are, there will always come a time that you'll be needing a hand to help you and to make you realize how wonderful it is to have a companion(companion talaga ang term? Lol).
That whatever life gives you or makes you, it is still nice to have someone who will bring you back to sanity. Love one another lang ang peg.

No comments:

Post a Comment