Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Youtube Tuesday

No. Its actually "senti Tuesday". Blah!..

I went straight home after office this morning only to bore myself. Grr.. So instead of eating(which I always do whenever Im bored), I just drowned myself with these bunch of hmm, sad songs(?) NO. emo songs(?) quite,uhm NO. Whatever.


Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man



Allison Iraheta - Scars



Imagine Dragons - It's Time


The Script - Six Degrees Of Separation


The Killers - Mr. Brightside



Who wouldnt love the script?? and the killers? OMG. thats Brandon.. and Allison, and Bruno Mars! See? Plus imagine dragons who sung the theme song of The Perks the movie! Geez.. It gives me energy! :p :P :P look at me now Im so hyper! :) NOT. 
But theres this one song, that always bring tears to my eyes. 

Eric Carmen - Love is all that matters


AWWW!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment