Tuesday, January 22, 2013

flu.. stay away from us! puuhleeaasse?!


I've been sick for a week now...or maybe two! Can't remember.. And now, two officemates are now also siiiick to the bones! Was it my fault? Hihi! We are now working in a cough center. Hello hello from us! Two days ago, an aunt sent me a picture of medicines shes taking because of flu! I hope she didn't got it from me because I was already sick before she left for HK. Then yesterday morning, a friend called blaming me for infecting her. Omg! I haven't seen her for some time and now she's blaming me for spreading the virus? Lol funny. But yes I've been coughing and barking like a mad mad dog whenever we talked over the phone. *wink* as if it counts. Then my another friend got sick TOO and didn't make it to work yesterday afternoon. Hihi. Everyones sick now! But I pretty much enjoyed that he didn't went to work yday, *peace* because he was able to play his guitar again and make my jaw dropped once again. Lalala.... This morning while on my way home, I talked to another friend and told me he's also sick! Geez what in the world is happening to everyone? Must be the weather.. Yes. Must be it. I hope these people get well soon..and me too!

To everyone who is sick right now, I wish you all get better soon and ingats! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment