Monday, January 21, 2013

*hearts everywhere*




Yay! Gifts gifts! I think I've been such a really good girl lately or last 2012, IDK. Hehe. Or not? Idk. Some friends, workmates and some anonymous friend got me pressies from my wishlist! Omg! A little late but still muuuuuch appreciated. Everyday is a gift-giving day. (I wish)

Normally, I loathe Mondays. I know you do too. But today, I feel so angelic after receiving these gifts (some were received last year and a few days back)!! Hihi. Its actually not just about these gifts that's making me oh so merry today, but the feeling I get, knowing that you all love me dearly. Aww. I feel so loved! Thank you and I love you all too! With or without gifts I love you and you all should know that! Have a happy Monday, you guys! Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment