Friday, January 11, 2013

gotta live while were dying

I love Kris Allen. And I love that song.

Its been raining for a couple of days now, and when it rains I get sappy. Well, right now I am. Ta-daah! Fml.
So, I haven't posted for a week now and the reasons are; I was so busy I thought I'm not going back to my normal ~*~gracefulness~*~ ever again, and I was sick as hell. Damn. What in the world is happening? Plus the thought that I haven't started my diet yet, I'm starting to think that I really lost all my discipline and determination aura. No way please no waaaaay! Stay with me. *begging eyes*


That's why I am writing right now. Hihihi. :)


So let's talk about ILLEGAL. Lolz. I'm sure someone's in a panicky mood right now. No, I changed my mind. Let's just talk about my F-A-C-E. Since I have nothing much to say about this UgLyyY fAcZEee, I'm gonna end this now with this:

Oh bb cream... Make my peeeys beyoootipol plizz!




No comments:

Post a Comment