Sunday, January 20, 2013

YEAAAH

OK, another Ed Sheeran song song on the background. I think I'm starting to like him now.

Anyway, my weekend started boring, and now I think Im gonna end it up bored again. Heh. But honestly, no. I had fun somehow, -with my doctor SLASH superman SLASH musician SLASH gourmet chef SLASH whatever.. *rolling eyes* 
Such a fun night of talking and talking and talking about some gurlz, some drama, some work related issues, some family issues, weather issues, whatever. I like that we can talk for hours about everything from the most sensible up to the most nonsense and random topics.  So random that he told  me, opps. boss around is the right word I think ;) telling me to buy a pepper spray, and an iron hair curler (omg so random!), and to get up fix the wifi modem. See how adorable he is? Angel.. But one thing I love about this slash slash whatever guy is, he play musical instruments goddamn great! OMG. I almost died and fell inlove at the same time. MYFRIEND.. So, Im no longer in the mood to write now. I just want to curl up in bed and daydream of you(ehem, excuse me, not you, but your music).

















Ihihi. I think this picture is cute. I miss you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment