Friday, January 18, 2013

Saturday, dont bore me.

Its Saturday and I am bored as hell! OMG. I am supposed to be asleep by now but this Ed Sheeran's song cant put me to zzzz.. 0.0 I even planned to make a mashed potato today but why oh why I feel so lazy today. Maybe because I WAS in a party mode until I received an sms from my cousin telling me he's sick and moved our clubbing on Wednesday night. Geez.. Clubbing on a weekday!? OOOOKAY.. Im not so happy about it.

So, who likes bowling? Tin the teacher invited me for bowling last night but of course I cant coz I have work.  Damn work. I just realized that Ive been turning down invites for bowling for a couple of times now. Hmm, why is everyone playing bowling these days? I remember the first time I played bowling, hmm it was with N and B. Funny night. Hihi. Sige sa sunod u-oo na ko pag may nagyaya. :)

WHATELSE TO DOOOO?....


I guess I'll just say my yes to a friend's invite to star errrr city. Kahit ayoko. Hmmp! Otherwise, I'll be doom here at home sipping calamansi juice for my ehem* cough *ehem

boohrrring!

No comments:

Post a Comment